Coaster-Oesis Foren-Übersicht Coaster-Oesis
Die 1te österreichische Freizeitpark & Achterbahn Community!

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Mirabilandia - Big new for 2006?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Coaster-Oesis Foren-Übersicht -> Parks in Italien
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
katunandri
Baby-Themenfahrten Fan

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 23. Mai 2005 17:50    Titel: Mirabilandia - Big new for 2006? Antworten mit Zitat

Some days ago, Giancarlo Casoli (owner, togheter with Gottlieb Loeffelhardt, of the Park), said that in 2006 the thrill lovers will have a new ride. "We didn't forget them", he told me! Smile But now I don't know more. Mirabilandia have, in the backstage of the Park, the pieces for a dark ride bought in Hannover some years ago. He have to ask some permissions to Ravenna's mayor to build it. So, probably, in 2006 we will have 2 new big rides. Mirabilandia has the project to build, in 2007, a railway station near the Lido di Classe ones. There will be also more trains, from Milan and Rome. Casoli would like to connect the Park to the raylway stations with the monorail, but he have to recive some others difficult permission.
He also told me something about Black Mamba, for Phantasialand (remember that Loeffelhardt is Phantasialand's owner). Probably it will be a little smaller than Katun, but it will have the characteristic to be built about 10 metres under the level of the ground. This is beacuse some noise problems.

I'm so sorry if I have repeated some news the you already know, but i can't read german.. Rolling Eyes

A dispatch can be initiated by pushing all the DISPATCH buttons in the correct sequence
Inverted coaster "Katun" - Ride and Control System designed by B&M (C) 2000
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen MSN Messenger
5dave
Ciao Bambini unwürdiger

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 23. Mai 2005 18:40    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hello!

Thanks for the Infos!
Are there any Pictures from the Dark Ride Pieces?
I think a Dark Ride is a Ride that I've missed in Mirabilandia!
The connection to the Railway would be great!

I'm also looking forward to Black Mamba Coaster

Greets
Filco
Administrator

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 23. Mai 2005 18:59    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hello and Welcome at Coaster-oesis!
First: This what you see here is not our normal style! At the weekend, the Forum crashed and the normal style is lost! Confused

Thanks for the informations also from my side!
In my opinion, a dark ride is very importand for Mirabilandia. The Park has everything, that a good park needs: Rollercoasters, Familyrides, Waterrides, but no Darkrides!

Also a new Thrill ride is very welcome in my opinion! "We didn't forget them" sounds very promising!

Oh, one last thing: If there are any Problems, I speak Italy Wink

Ciao
Filco

Apple Newsletter:
"Willkommen in der ersten Reihe mit Front Row."
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Coaster-Oesis Foren-Übersicht -> Parks in Italien Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum